MCA website logo 2017 4

RUTLAND TRAINING CAMP - 15/16 JULY

• john mcnulty
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 Jun 2006 11:19 #19231 by john mcnulty
RUTLAND TRAINING CAMP - 15/16 JULY was created by john mcnulty
ATTENTION ALL MIRROR SAILORS, especially those going to the Nationals/Europeans[/b

The closing date for entries to this event is 30 June and entry documents MUST be with me well before that date. The evening workshop/supper is part of the event so don't forget to add this supplement. The discount vouchers are in your 2006 Yearbook [DON'T LEAVE IT TO THE LAST MINUTE you may be disappointed. All the info is on the event webpage here :
www.ukmirrorsailing.com/Open%20C ... d%20SC.htm ] with the appropriate download links.

The Head Coach is Matt McGovern supported by other top Mirror coaches. Remember, you can get your RYA race training certificates (whole or in part) from attending.

Anyone contemplating attending should e-mail me of their intentions now so that planning can be finalised. Accommodation is avilable onsite as well as adjacent camping and, of course, local B&Bs.

Finally, this is OPEN COACHING for any Mirror sailors so club sailors just starting to race (i.e. juniors; parent/child and singlehanders) are also welcome - there will be a course for you and you'll meet a lot of like-minded people for a sociable weekend.

The entry fees are heavily subsidised by your Class Association (which is why you MUST be a member) to help make this a very affordable weekend. I hope you enjoy it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• phil rust
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
27 Jun 2006 20:51 #12337 by phil rust
Replied by phil rust on topic RUTLAND TRAINING CAMP - 15/16 JULY
JOhn,
Have sent checque for Rutland but realise I left the voucher out of enevelope- Assume I can sort this out on the day.

• john mcnulty
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
28 Jun 2006 11:29 #12339 by john mcnulty
Replied by john mcnulty on topic RUTLAND TRAINING CAMP - 15/16 JULY
Phil - form and cheque received this morning. I've e-mailed you about the voucher; best to send to me direct please.

John

• john mcnulty
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
28 Jun 2006 11:38 #12342 by john mcnulty
Replied by john mcnulty on topic RUTLAND TRAINING CAMP - 15/16 JULY
Greetings All

The final call for this event coached by Matt and Jonny McGovern so don't miss it. ENTRIES CLOSE THIS WEEKEND SO HURRY HURRY WITH THEM IF YOU'RE THINKING OF GOING. E-mail me now too.

If you're going to the Nationals/Europeans you should be there.

John

Time to create page: 3.291 seconds