Built by Trident-UK, a FRP Mirror Race with dark blue hull & white decks
Click to expand
Martin Ley advertised her for sale
She was sold in September and joined Restronguet SC's fleet.
Chartered to a Japanese team at the Worlds at Restronguet.
Gelcoat repairs carried out by Jeremy Underwood after the 2017 Mirror Worlds
This boat was advertised for sale for £2,000 , details were:
- Trident FRP hull (Mirror Race version) number 70390 year 2006 in very good order
- Measurement certificate
- Superspars Bermuda mast and boom
- Flyaway pole system
- Pinnell and Bax race sails
- Trident practice sails
- GRP foils
- Race set up with tapered sheets
- Combi trailer /trolly
- Boom up and trailing covers
- A great fast boat well looked after. Gelcoat repairs carried out by Jeremy Underwood after the 2017 Mirror Worlds
Contact Sandy Anderson
She is now one of Restronguet SC's Club Mirrors.