Wood hull built by T. Weatherby Esq. . Acquired shortly afterwards by Ian Bracken's wife's uncle. He owned, sailed and maintained it to a high level for something like the next fifty years.
This boat is now for sale for £1,000
Rare opportunity to buy a really early Mk 1 interior Mirror. I am selling it as it is not being used which I think is a tragedy. It is a great opportunity for someone to own a little bit of history.
- Mirror no. 45 for sale.
- It was built in 1963 (I have the paperwork)
- Ian's wife's uncle owned, sailed and maintained it to a high level for something like the next fifty years.
- Ian became custodian about seven years ago, it hasn't been used for six years.
- It has been stored in my garage the whole time.
- I have had it painted and varnished and had some minor work done on it.
- It is in excellent condition and is (to my knowledge) in fully operational condition.
- Original Measurement certificate
- Wooden original (?) Gunter mast, gaff & boom
- Road trailer
Contact Ian Bracken
Please help us keep the site up to date - if prospective buyers find this boat has been sold, please e-mail