Foam sandwich hull built by Winder Boats , white hull and decks. Owners were from Cork, Ireland.
Purchased by Alle Roodbergen
- 11th place World Championships, Restronguet, UK - sailed by Alle & Anna Roodbergen
- 2018 4th place UK National Championships, Ullswater - sailed by Alle & Anna Roodbergen
- Winner World Championships, Sydney, Australia - sailed by John & Tyler Dransfield
- 5th place UK National Championships, Poole - sailed by Alle & Floris Roodbergen
This boat is for sale for £5,000 , available after the 2023 UK Mirror Nationals
The 2019 World Championship winner Mirror is for sale!
Winder NED 70883, in exceptional condition. Boat hasn’t been sailed in 2022 and only once in 2021 and in 2020. Sale due to grown out crews.
- Foam sandwich 'championship' hull made by Winder Boats, white hull and decks
- Minimum weight with correctors fitted
- Superspars mast (and padded cover), boom & pole from October 2018 - only used in 3 regatta’s
- 2 sets of P&B Sails, both sets used for 2 events only
- 1 P&B spinnaker, used for 1 event only
- Centre main sheet
- Self launcher pole
- Winder foils and padded bag
- P&B top and bottom covers
- Road trailer for 2 boats
Delivery to mainland UK is possible (at an additional cost).