Built by Winder Boats, white hull and deck.
- Sailed in UK Nationals by Simon Chapman & Amy George
This boat was advertised for sale for £4,500 including all extras, advert details were
Unfortunately we have to sell Ajax, due to the passing away of her skipper, Simon Chapman. She has been in storage every winter and maintained to perfection. Stored in the shed since June, Dad raced her at Mounts Bay sailing club, with only first places to finish of the 2013 season.
- Immaculate condition
- Winter stored in a dry shed and maintained by professionals
- 2011 Winder build
- 1 set of training P&B sails (good condition)
- 1 set of racing P&B sails (used for one local regatta only - excellent condition)
- 3 covers- top and bottom for trailing, and over cover for dinghy pen
- Winder rudder and dagerboard in bag- excellent condition
- Combi, lighting board and mast carrier
- Superspars mast and boom
- Comes with rig tension gauge, tool box, spare ropes, ratchet blocks, cleats, etc (we will add all the extras we have accumulated after years of racing)
- Measurement Certificate
She was sold on Sunday 24th November